We can help with your Insurance Claims
- *Does my homeowner’s policy cover roof damage?
- *Will my premiums go up, after damage to my roof?
- *I heard that hail damage is an Act of God- what does that mean?
- *Do I call for a roofing estimate first or call my insurance company?
We have the answers for you- give us a call.
Hail and strong winds can cause severe damage to any type of roof. If your area has recently had a hail storm, or even very strong winds, it’s possible that your roof is damaged. You may or may not be able to see the damage from the ground.
Most types of storm damage are covered by your homeowner’s insurance policy. However, it’s not always that simple to get a roofing claim approved. Here are some suggestions for filing an insurance claim:
• Make notes about the day of the storm, and the time of the storm
• If there are stories in the newspaper, take note of them for the insurance adjustor
• Contact Advanced Roofing and Exteriors to inspect your roof, and ask them to be present when your insurance adjuster schedules his inspection.
We specialize in insurance roof claims and can direct bill your insurance carrier leaving you with less to worry about. We will be happy to meet with your insurance adjuster and discuss what will be required for a roof repair claim. We will provide an estimate for you and your insurance adjustor, and will discuss, in detail the extent of your roof and/or home damage, due to the storm.
Let us help you through the insurance claims process to get the most positive outcome for your circumstances. Do not lose sleep because of damaged roof and insurance claims. Contact Advanced Roofing and Exteriors to make your insurance roof claim a hassle-free process.