Commercial roofer helps protect Charlotte and Concord, NC businesses. Your business is a big investment. It’s your livelihood. And you want to take care of it. But, whether you are just building it or need a new rood, you should be sure you treat your roof as an investment too. After all, it is one of the biggest expenses you may have in your business.
But, what should you look for in a roofer? How do you know if you have found a good company to take on this very important job? We offer tips, below.
How to choose a quality commercial roofer
- Look local. You can do an online search for commercial roofer options in your area or even ask neighboring businesses for recommendations. Using someone local ensure they are familiar with the weather your roof must endure throughout the year. Plus, they are around should something need to be fixed down the road.
- Read reviews. You can find reviews of your potential commercial roofer in a few places. First, check online. Most websites will feature reviews from clients. You can also look at social media or ask your potential contractor for references. Just make sure you are looking at reviews for commercial work since that is what will be done to your office.
- Inquire about warranties. Most commercial roofer companies offer warranties on their work. Plus, depending on the type of materials used, they may have warranties as well. This gives you peace of mind that should something happen to your new roof, it will be taken care of.
- Look at experience. There is a difference between commercial roofer jobs and residential. Make sure the company you are looking to hire has experience working on commercial jobs. This will ensure they know the best options and materials based on your business’ needs.
- Get quotes. You should always get multiple quotes for your commercial roofer job. That does not mean go with the lowest. Choose a quote that is reasonable with a company you feel comfortable with. Ask how soon they can fit you into their schedule too.
Commercial roofer in Charlotte and Concord, NC
Charlotte and Concord, NC businesses in need of commercial roofer work should contact Advanced Roofing and Exteriors. We have experience working on commercial and residential jobs and take great pride in delivering quality work, it’s why we have an A rating on Better Business Bureau. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.