Residential roofing products are for a quality roof covering in a residential neighborhood. They are applicable anywhere, be it a garage or pool, as long as it is a residential area. People don’t go after them just because of beauty. Residential roofing is equally as effective as they are in Charlotte and Concord, NC.
Types of Residential Roofing
People in Charlotte and Concord, NC find it challenging to get the right residential roofing to suit their taste. Here are five types you should put into consideration.
- Asphalt Shingles: You can’t talk about residential roofing without mentioning asphalt shingles. They are very common when relating to Charlotte and Concord, NC. They come in different varieties, talking about colors, sizes, and designs. The asphalt shingles are straightforward in installations, and it would give you no issues.
Also, they are not expensive, very affordable to get. Most importantly, it is very durable. It sources from majorly two different components—the organic or fiberglass. The elements help you to stay away from sunlight. Surprisingly, they are very strong, wind-resistant. It is also waterproof, so you’ve got no worries.
- Wood Shakes: As the name implies, they make it from wood. They also come in varying dimensions. For those who love nature, the wood shake is for you. Although wood shakes have been here for so long, it is here to stay. Wood is known to withstand extreme weather conditions, so the residential roofing is no different.
It protects you from the sun’s ultraviolent reflections. So in Charlotte and Concord, NC, you need not worry about the sunlight! The downside is just fire. Wood isn’t resistant. However, there are modern ways to take care of that. You can make use of sun-resistant coatings.
- Metal Roofing: Market roofing is a fast-growing design in residential roofing. Metal a very durable. You get a low maintenance cost for metal roofing. Durability is the metal’s forte. Averagely, the metal roofing can last over 50 years.
Therefore, if you are thinking long terms, it’s meant for you. Installation might tend to be quite complicated. You might want to contact Charlotte’s best roofing contractors to help you with the installation.
- Slate shingles: Slate shingles are advanced and top-class residential roofing. It so from concrete. Therefore, you get fire resistance from fire. Durability on concrete is nothing to worry you. We are talking about the strength of over 100 years. It also presents a unique appearance. You, however, need expertise for installation. You should, however, handle it with care.
- Clay tiles: Clay tile is made from molded clay, as the name suggests. It comes in different colors. Clay is fireproof. However, the downside, the clay is not suitable for sudden climate changes because it erodes. Residential roofing generally needs to be appropriately managed.
Getting Charlotte’s best roofing contractors in Charlotte, and Concord NC
You need a sound installation for your roofing. You don’t want to keep changing your roof every year. That’s why you need quality. Advanced Roofing and Exteriors offers commercial roofing and residential roofing services to Charlotte, NC, and surrounding areas.