Shingle repair is one of the most common and most vital kinds of roof repair. It’s very important to maintain your roof to avoid damages. However, if, by any chance, damage occurs, repair seems to be the next logical step. A damaged shingle in Charlotte and Concord, NC, gives the entire roof a very ugly outlook. Moreover, damaged shingles can also be a source of roof leaks. For this major reason, you should not take your damaged shingle for granted. Do you know that a damaged roof can further damage other parts of the home? From the moment you notice roof damage, consult Charlotte’s best roofing contractors.
Charlottes roofing company pre-predicted causes of roof damage:
There are a million valid causes of shingle damage. However, below are a few big mistakes homeowners make or a few things you never knew.
- Old Shingles: Out of the many other shingle damage causes, the old roof is the commonest. Roofs may have long life spans, but they aren’t meant to last forever. Even the tough metal roofing only lasts forty to seventy years. Unfortunately, most times, the roof typically gets too old to cover warranty. Hence, the need for expert shingle repair experts.
- Water: Water stands as one of the most critical and best gifts of nature. However, sometimes it may be a strong cause of damage, most especially in northern climates. Rainfall cannot be stopped; it’s nature. Therefore, shingle repair may become inevitable after a couple of years.
- Storms and Strong Wind: Just like water can cause roof damage, so does the wind. Thunderstrikes, intense or high winds are potential causes of damage to any roof. The only way to control this is by regularly inspecting your roof. Without roof inspection and repair, these weather elements can cause further damage.
- Poor roof installation: If you had your roof installed by poor roofing companies, you might suffer the consequences of roof damage. Usually, it is advised that you shouldn’t consider roofing over old shingles. When this happens, it may open up the door for further roof damage in Charlotte and Concord, NC.
- Lack of timely roof repair: As obvious as this may sound, it’s still a critical point. When you don’t manage or maintain your roof properly, it may cause serious damages. Asides old shingles, this is a very common cause of roof damage. For this reason, try to embrace the attitude of general roof maintenance and shingle repair.
Advantages of Shingle Repair in Charlotte and Concord, NC
Avoiding leaks is one of the major advantages of shingle repair in Charlotte and Concord, NC. However, there are many other reasons why it is very beneficial to take adequate steps to repair your roof. Another primary advantage is the increment of your roof’s life span.
Once you repair your shingles, you can be sure to see your roof last longer than ever. Please note that for your roof to last long, it must always be properly maintained. If you want to have the best Roof Repair services, you must consult the best. Advanced Roofing and Exteriors offers commercial roofing and residential roofing services to Charlotte, NC, and surrounding areas.